Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Before and After: Krystiana



One of the things we love most here at St. Clair's is the transformation we get to see in the smiles of our patients. Krystiana's transformation is an incredible one.




When she first came to us, she was a beautiful girl, but she really wanted to see a change in her smile. After time with us, and after using the awesome Damon technology, Krystiana got to experience the change she was looking for.
She says:

"I love my smile! I have more confidence and Iove the compliments I get on my smile! I thank St. Clair for everything they have done to help make my smile so amazing. All the time, all I wanna do is smile!"
We thought Krystiana always had a great smile, but now it's one she is even more confident in sharing with others. The transformation has been surprising, even for those who saw her everyday:
"My friends were all amazed to see my final results. When my friends say they are wanting braces I recommend St. Clair."


But, the best news we can get is a smile that never stops--that's a true sign of success. And with Krystiana, we think we got just that:
"I must admit I have never smiled as much as I do now! Thank you so much St. Clair!"



You are more than welcome, Krystiana--we hope you never stop smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment